Fuji Bikes (Japan) - The Norcom Straight was launched under the mantra: Fit Comes First. It was developed in the A2 Wind Tunnel to be one of the fastest bikes in the world. But more importantly, it was designed to offer more positioning options than any other superbike on the market; Fuji believes that the more adjustability available, the more easily riders are able to dial-in their best, most aerodynamic position, one that doesn't constrict their lungs or compromise their hip flexors and allows them to find their optimal level of comfort, therefore, increasing their efficiency and speed. Add to that ease of maintenance and assembly/disassembly and the Norcom Straight is the obvious choice for your next Tri or TT bike.
Norcom Straight 1.3 Features:
- C10 Ultra high-modulus carbon frame with RIB technology, a reinforcing rib that runs the length of the oversized downtube and fork blades
- Frame pocket engineered into the head tube allows for 135mm of cockpit height adjustability
- 3D-forged Oval Concepts stem is available in six lengths and two rise options allowing for a total of 24 possible stem positions
- Integrated 400mm seat post offers 180mm of adjustable seat height and 70mm in fore/aft movement, which equates to a range of effective seat tube angles from 74°
- TTV brakes positioned at the rear of the fork on the trailing edge of the airfoil improve aerodynamics, producing 18% less drag than front-mounted designs
- Horizontally-adjustable vertical rear dropouts
Built to Perform:
C10 High Modulous Carbon:
Fuji's high modulous carbon material that provides an impressive strength to weight ratio that is suitable to a high performance bicycle frame.
Used to enhance stiffness and power transfer, RIB technology is a Reinforced I-Beam that runs the length of the downtube and fork legs.
FC-330 Carbon Fork:
Ultra high-modulous monocoque full carbon fork that complements our premium C15 frames.
Fuji race geometry provides a low and aggressive position on the bike and is designed to get the most performance from the rider and their machine.
Internal Cable Routing:
Cables are routed inside the frames tubes for improved aerodynamics, longer cable life and a clean aesthetic.
Direct Mount Rim Brake:
Direct-mount front and rear brakes remove the excess material of a carrier plate allowing for better frame integration and improved aerodynamics.
Other Models Available:
- Norcom Straight 1.1
- Norcom Straight 1.1 Frame
- Norcom Straight 2.1
- Norcom Straight 2.3