Fuji Bikes (Japan) - The Blackhill EVO is a 27.5-plus rig that gives you the power to roll over, up, and down rough terrain.
The ups and downs of trail riding have never been this fun. The Blackhill EVO LT is a 27.5-plus rig that gives you the added power of Bosch's best pedal-assist motor with a steeper head tube angle and the longer travel of a 150mm fork, meaning that it's easier to go uphill and a blast to go downhill.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame is lightweight and strong
- Bosch Performance CX electric motor has 250 watts of power, up to 20mph
- Powertube 500w battery is incorporated into the downtube
- Active four-bar A4 suspension
- Suntour Zeron35 LOR 27+, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm travel, 35mm stanchions
- Boost 148x12 rear and Boost 110x15 front hub
- Dropper post compatible
- Bosch Purion on-board computer
- 203mm (front) & 180mm (rear) rotors and TRP hydraulic disc brakes