Lapierre (France) - Press Release: Concept: e-Zesty AM.
The feeling of a real All Mountain with the little extra power that will make the difference.
We have a duty to offer bicycles that can be fitted to everyone’s needs. Our requirement was to offer a different product for “electro-sceptics” or people who want to switch to a softer engine.
We have therefore combined the best of our know-how to create a new generation of eMTB AM.
Short of breath, thighs petrified… haven’t you ever needed a little more power? Completely re-designed integration, unique motorisation and optimised weight… the promise of our eZesty Fazua:
- A unique integration and motorisation
- Change your mind about the electric assistance
- A design
A unique integration:
A new frame:
We have rebuilt everything to create a different and resolutely high-performance bike. The geometry is totally new compared to our previous models to stick with customer’s practices and so… be modern. The finishing touches have been worked on in order to have the most complete bike possible.
Based on our previous development we know how mass management is important. The development of a new kinematic and the integration of the engine has allowed a better placement. Indeed, the system is positioned centrally above the bottom bracket. With a lighter engine, we have created the most natural experience possible with an eMTB.
Change your mind about the electric assistance:
Shorter bases compared to the eMTBs on the market to increase nervousness and reactivity. At the same time, we have been working on the centralization of the masses in order to guarantee excellent climbing behaviour. This work has also brought stability to the driving and efficiency to the pedalling.
A smooth and jerk-free engine that is totally forgotten when you ride more than 25 kph, leaving the possibility of free pedalling without resistance and without noise. A promising autonomy to provide maximum pleasure.
A precise bike in the driving, which allows you to position yourself correctly and easily. The e-Zesty is certainly heavier than a non-electric MTB in the same category, but this overweight is quickly forgotten when it comes to riding in committed singles.
- Frame: New eZesty AM Full Carbon Ultimate 150mm travel, Boost, Metric, Thru Axle
- Fork: New Fox 36 Float Factory Kashima Boost 15x110 160mm
- Shock Absorber: Fox Float DPS Factory Kashima LV Evol Trunnion
- Headset: FSA Orbit Zero Stack
- Crankset: New FSA Carbon e-Bike ISIS 170MM w/Sram XSYNC II 32T Ring
- Stem: New LP Full CNC 0° 35MM (M, L), 45MM (XL)
- Seatpost: LP Carbon Dropper 125(M), 150 (L, XL)
- Handlebar: Race Face Sixc Carbon 20MMx785MM - LP Lock-On grips
- Rear derailleur: Sram X01 Carbon Eagle 12SPD
- Brakes: Sram Guide RE - Sram Centerline 200mm/200mm
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle Matchmaker Single Click 12SPD
- Saddle: New Lapierre Crmo by Velo
- Wheel: LP eAM+ Carbon 584x33 Boost, Tubeless Ready
- Sprocket: New Sram PG1230 Eagle 11-50 12SPD
- Tires: New Maxxis High Roller II Wide Trail 27.5x2.5 3C Maxxterra Exo Front & Rear + Tubeless Tape + Valves
- Motor: New Fazua Evation 1.0 Drive Pack + 250Wh Battery Pack
- Weight: 18,9 kg
- Size: M, L, XL