Wilier Triestina (Italy) - Press Release: Stress-free ride.
Garda is the perfect product for those who want a modern bike with a stress-free ride. With Garda, we have redesigned the entry-level carbon race bike giving it a modern interpretation, with cables routed into the frame and enough clearance for 32 mm tyres.
A completely new project that closes the evolutionary circle of road products with total cable integration. Garda is available in 6 sizes, with disc or traditional rim brakes.
Garda incorporates the best solutions developed for top-end carbon racing bikes: the special design of the Stemma S handlebar stem houses the cables within the frame for complete integration and an upscale elegant look.
Garda is the perfect product for those who love to ride a modern bike, able to fit (in the disc version) tyres up to 32 mm to further increase riding safety and comfort.
Disc and rim brakes:
Garda is available in 6 sizes, with disc or traditional rim brakes.
CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS Specs:
- Drivetrain CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS
- Wheelset WILIER TRIESTINA NDR38KC CARBON DISC
- Frame GARDA DISC - CARBON MONOCOQUE
- Fork GARDA DISC - CARBON MONOCOQUE
- Handlebar BARRA S
- Stem STEMMA S
- Headset FSA CUSTOM BEARINGS MR137
- Shifters CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS ERGOPOWER SHIFT
- Brakes CAMPAGNOLO BRAKE SYSTEM EP20-CHD12
- Rotors CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS DB-160 AFS 160 mm / 140 mm
- Front derailleur CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS FD20-CH12B
- Rear derailleur CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS RD20-CH12
- Crankset CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS UT TI CARBON FC20-CH12 50-34T
- BB Shell CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS IC15-RE41 PRESSFIT
- Cassette CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS CS20-CH1212 11-32T
- Chain CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS CN20-CH1214 114 LINK
- Tires VITTORIA ZAFFIRO PRO 4 700X28
- Saddle SELLE ITALIA MODEL X
- Seatmast RITCHEY 2-BOLT ALLOY BBK
- Axle / Thru axle THRU AXLE 12X100 FRONT - 12X142 REAR
- Frame weight 1150g +/- 5%
- Fork weight 370 g +/- 5%