Cooper Bikes (United Kingdom) - Press Release: For All Roads.
The first ever Cooper Custom is built to conquer all roads. The perfect balance between speed and comfort, whether it be on asphalt or gravel.
Built using Columbus Spirit steel tubing giving feel for gravel and control on tarmac. The geometry offers a long wheelbase for extra stability. Clearance for up-to 35mm tyres.
We can offer fully customised builds based on fit, working with some of the UK's best fitters. Alternatively we can build to existing fit measurements. We also offer the standard 'off the peg' geometry sizes.
Custom 001 was painted in conjunction with Cole Coatings Workshop in London. All our custom paint finishes are completed with the best painters in the country.
- Frame Columbus Spirit steel
- Fork Columbus Futura Carbon Disc
- Rear Axle 142x12mm Thru-axle
- Brakes SRAM Red Hydraulic Disc flat mount
- Groupset SRAM Red Etap
- Wheels Hunt 30 Carbon Gravel Disc
- Headset Chris King InSet 7
- Stem Pro PLT 110mm -10°
- Handlebar Pro Vibe monocoque UD carbon handlebar 44cm
- Saddle Brooks Cambium C13 Carbon
- Crankset SRAM Red 170mm
- Chain ring SRAM Red 50-34
- Bottom bracket standard English threaded 68mm
- Bottom bracket Chris King Threadfit 24
- Tyres Compass Bon Jon Pass 700X35C & Schwalbe G-One Speed 700x30C