Balance bikes are the easiest way to introduce children to cycling – toddlers as young as 2 learn to balance on their own without explanation, coaching or unnecessary stress.
Unlike kids on heavy pedal bikes with training wheels, children on lightweight balance bikes can ride for several kilometers at a time and run up hills, all while having fun and boosting their self-confidence. Around the age of 4 or 5 children can smoothly transfer to pedal bikes without ever needing training wheels.
FirstBIKE balance bike is specifically designed for children between 2 and 5 years old. "Stylish, tough, with safety features, FirstBIKE is the perfect choice for parents and kids alike."
FirstBIKE is available in 9 colours and 3 different tyre types. The bike comes with a lifetime guarantee on frame and fork and 5 year warranty on all other parts.
FirstBIKE's features include:
- A high-tech composite frame and Schwalbe air tyres that provide shock-absorption to help protect the child’s spine
- A rear drum hand brake for gentle, gradual braking
- A steering limiter that helps the child control the bike and prevents falls
- A specially designed horse saddle shaped seat to ensure the child does not slip off
- No sharp edges or protruding screws and sealed bearings to protect little fingers
- Extremely light, easy to carry and transport (only 3.9 kg)
- Completely weatherproof and super tough, the bikes do not swell, scratch or rust