Pinarello (Italy) - All roads are rideable... (and also quickly). Grevil is made to eat the dust, wherever you want to explore, it goes... fast.
Beautiful even if it's dirty:
Grevil is made to be lived, to get dirty, treated bad, the more you suffer, the more you get satisfied!
The best existing carbon today:
Torayca T1100G UD with Nanoalloy Technology Aerospace carbon fiber used from the two giants of the air force. Lightness is needed to make you fly and resistance beyond all limits.
Grevil + is completely asymmetric, rear stays and, front fork. Your pedaling will be perfect to transfer to the ground all your power.
Pure Italian Design:
Grevil will fascinate you for its design, a whole new approach in pure Italian style. Every line, every curve, every shape is taken care of in the smallest details. Grevil is a true example of design at the service of functionality.
Great power... Great braking:
Grevil + disc brakes assembled on it. Truh-Axle: 12x100mm at the front and 12x142mm at the rear.
Grevil + Technical details:
- Carbon Torayca T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology
- Asymmetric frame
- Twin Arms
- Dedicated Onda fork
- Dedicate aero seat post
- Dedicated FSC Frontal seat clamp, integrated and aerodynamic
- Think 2, to fit electronical or mechanical groupsets on the same frame
- ICR internal cable routing
- Drop In bearing system with tapered headset ( 1” 1/8 up; 1” 1/2 down)
- Italian thread BB
- Flatback profiles
- Fork Flap
- Down tube bottle cage
- Max Tire: 700c x 42 mm
- Max Tire: 650b x 2,1”
- 1x and 2x crankset option
- RAD SYSTEM disc brakes
- Disc Flat Mount (max Ø160 mm)
- Front Axle Ø12 x 100 mm Shimano®
- Rear Axle Ø12 x 142 mm Shimano®