Interface, Inc. (United States) - A bike manufacturing company wants to perform a fatigue test on their bike frames. They want to analyze the strength of their bike frames in order to ensure durability and high quality standards.
Interface suggests installing Model 1000 Fatigue-Rated LowProfile™ Load Cell to the customer’s bike frame fatigue tester. This load cell will provide the customer highly accurate results through the fatigue cycling. Results are collected using the INF-USB3 Universal Serial Bus Single Channel PC Interface Module, and displayed on the customer’s PC or Laptop with Interface’s provided software.
The bike manufacturing company successfully had their bikes undergo fatigue frame testing, receiving highly accurate results with Interface’s load cell and instrumentation.
- 1000 Fatigue-Rated LowProfile™ Load Cell
- INF-USB3 Universal Serial Bus Single Channel PC Interface Module with supplied software
- Customer PC or Laptop
How it works:
- The 1000 Fatigue-Rated LowProfile™ Load Cell is attached to the actuator of the fatigue testing machine.
- The load cell undergoes a number of fatigue cycles on the bike frame, and records highly accurate results.
- The data results are collected using the INF-USB3 Universal Serial Bus Single Channel PC Interface Module. These results can be displayed when connected to the customer’s PC or laptop using the supplied software with the INF-USB3 Universal Serial Bus Single Channel PC Interface Module.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.