Bombtrack Bicycle Company (Germany) - Press Release: Our Hook EXT range expands with a titanium frameset option. A heart of a light and versatile expedition bike, and the endpoint of our Hook platform. This titanium version retains the vigour of our hooligan tourer and distils it into a light and comfortable frame. Able to accommodate multiple-wheel sizes, along with myriad luggage configurations, it’s ready to be the centrepiece in any number of different builds. Paired with our light yet staunch full-carbon EXT V2 fork, this provides triple cage mounts, along with steadfast handling in rough conditions.
The Hook EXT TI is globally limited to 50 pieces in its first year. We might do another bunch in 2022, but for the moment we'd recommend to act rather quick in case you're into a Titanium EXT as we are.
What does our Hook EXT TI frameset offer?
- Titanium 3Al-2.5V frame with T47 BB shell fender mounts and through axles.
- Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
- Sram UDH derailleur hanger
- Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and rear rack mounts.
- CNC yoke for maximum tire and chainring clearance.
- Ovalized toptube for supreme steering precision and comfort.
- Biaxially ovalized downtube for optimized power transfer and steering precision.
- Tapered headtube offers a smart cablerouting and maximum stiffness
- Front derailleur compatible
- Various possibilities for cablerouting, depending on the drivetrain a complete innner cable routing (incl. dopperpost routing) is no problem
- 12 mm through axles front and rear.