Allied Cycle Works (United States) - The Alfa is the first bicycle designed, engineered and manufactured by Allied Cycle Works. The Allied Alfa delivers performance, efficiency, simplicity, durability and beauty. It is designed to be a racing bicycle that is stiff and compliant where you need it to be. It is a perfectly balanced, high performance, handcrafted American Made Machine.
The Allied Alfa is a USA made carbon fiber road bike.
For the fall season we are offering 3 Fall Edition Alfa road bike builds. The Fall Alfa builds comes in 3 exclusive colors that you can't get in our bike builder. Acid Green, Matte Slate Gray and GT Red. These builds include components from ZIPP, Rotor, Mavic and Reynolds.
Fall Edition Allied Alfa Disc Dura-Ace Specs:
- Bar: Zipp Service Course SL
- Stem: Zipp Service Course SL
- Post: Zipp Service Course SL
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Elite (not shown in photos)
- Wheels: Mavic Cosmic Carbon Disc
- Tires: Mavic 25c
- Bar Tape: Arundel
- Crank: Rotor 3D30 52x36
- Front Derailleur: Dura Ace
- Rear Derailleur: Dura Ace
- Shifters: Dura Ace 9120
- Brakes: Dura Ace 9120
- Chain: Dura Ace
- Cassette: Dura Ace 11-28
- Fall Edition Allied Alfa Ultegra Di2
- Fall Edition Allied Alfa Allroad Ultegra