All Kids Bike (United States) - Imagine a nation where every child is taught in school, along with reading, writing, and arithmetic, how to ride a bike! Imagine kids being outside, getting fresh air and exercise while having so much fun they forget about screentime!
All Kids Bike® is a national movement led by the Strider® Education Foundation to place Kindergarten PE Learn-To-Ride Programs into public schools for free, using donations from individuals, businesses, and organizations.
The Kindergarten PE Learn-To-Ride Program is in high demand all over the United States. The Strider Education Foundation, a nonprofit organization located in Rapid City, SD, is looking to hire up to three full time and permanent positions to keep up with the tremendous growth.
If you believe that riding a bicycle is a fundamental skill that changes lives, we want you to join our team!
If you believe that kids build healthy habits early when given the opportunity, we want you to join our team!
The most qualified candidates will be passionate about kid’s health and seeing them build their confidence through learning to ride bikes. Candidates will be extremely organized and computer savvy and ready to join a fast-moving team that is ever evolving.
The various roles needed will have responsibilities that range from school communications, donor outreach, social media use, and basic administrative duties to direct sales through education channels or donor outreach. All needed roles require excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills, the urgency to work within deadlines and an understanding of working in the nonprofit world.
The ideal candidate must be capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision. They will also have a willingness to perform various functions and to provide support for the team and mission.
Do you possess a variety of the following qualifications?
Functions that fit various roles:
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the Strider Education Foundation and the All Kids Bike campaign
- Documenting and tracking details of communications and results
- Enthusiastically handle incoming calls from schools, organizations, and team members with a smile
- Responsive outreach to teachers and school administrators sharing about the products and curriculum we offer
- Cultivate relationships with national campaign ambassadors through verbal and written communications
- Social Media and marketing experience
- Sales of products and curriculum from both inbound and existing leads
- Writing effective and professional emails to individuals as well as large audiences
- Grant Writing
- Fielding inbound inquiries for all aspects of the campaign or foundation
- Have a proven history of successful relationship management, ideally in a nonprofit environment
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Self-confident, self-directed, forward thinking and detail oriented
- Be a willing learner with a flexible and adaptable attitude
- Confident in taking phone calls or contacting potential buyers and referrals through cold calls and emails
- Ability to prioritize tasks, react to inbound inquiries, and accurately record or document actions
- Ability to effectively communicate with our team, educators, prospects, media, and others with a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask a variety of outgoing and incoming directives
- Comfortable and efficient with computers and electronic communication including email and logging correspondence in CRM
- Thriving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Being committed to an active lifestyle and exercise
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Previous experience working in a non profit organization
- Able to lift, carry, and move items up to 30 lbs.
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time using a phone, computer keyboard and monitor
- Able to travel freely throughout the US and willing to assist with some after hour/weekend events
Location and hours:
- This position is located in Rapid City, SD
- This position is located in a shared space with staff at Strider Sports, Int’l Inc
- Regular office hours are Mon-Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 12pm
- Wage depends on experience, qualifications, and the role that the candidate can fit in our team
- These are full time, non-exempt positions and qualifies for a full benefits package that includes paid time off, health insurance and an extensive list of perks.
Are you ready to change lives?