Canfield Bikes (United States) - We're looking for a sales/customer service guru to join a boutique brand that has been producing cutting-edge, high-performance mountain bikes and components for more than two decades. This is an in-office opportunity based just outside Salida in Poncha Springs, CO. You'll be joining a small-but-passionate team in our new sales office in one of Colorado's most desirable hubs of mountain biking and outdoor recreation. In order to be considered, you must complete the application. NO phone calls or emails please!
The ideal Canfield Bikes inside sales and customer service position will help take us to the next level by actively and aggressively growing the brand’s presence and driving revenue in new and existing retail channels, including direct-to-consumer, brick-and-mortar, and online. This position will be on the frontline representing the brand to both consumers and retail partners, managing an end-to- end sales program and daily customer service.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Represent Canfield Bikes with a comprehensive understanding of our product offerings, company, history, and culture.
- Execute a strategic sales plan that develops new retail channels, grows our existing retailer and customer base, and provides exemplary service and support to all customers, dealers, and partners.
- Achieve or exceed monthly and yearly sales quotas and objectives in dollar and unit sales while maintaining profit margins.
- Refine and maximize the company’s sales processes and cycles.
- Own, manage, and grow B2B and B2C sales channels.
- Utilize CRM system efficiently as a sales tool to manage accounts, contacts, leads and sales activities.
- Provide pre- and post-sale customer service including but not limited to sales and technical inquiries.
- Work with marketing to increase market share and brand awareness.
- Share customer feedback with product development and design team.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to align and execute objectives.
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- Passionate mountain biker
- Knowledge of mountain bike culture, tech, and products
- Highly self-motivated, able to work independently
- Competitive and driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Superior work ethic and integrity
- Friendly, optimistic, and energetic
- Flexible and able to work well with a small team
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Background in a B2B and B2C sales model (LBS experience preferred)
- Proven track record of success in the sales cycle from plan to close
- Experience/working knowledge of CRM systems, accounting/inventory management software, e-commerce platforms, and project management software
- Proficient in a cloud-based document environment (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
- $40,000-$60,000 DOE annually, plus monthly bonus structure
- Unlimited PTO
- Six paid holidays per year
- $250 per month allowance for personal health insurance costs or 401k contributions
- Generous employee product bonus and discount program
- Industry discounts
- Access to demo fleet
- Flexible work environment
- Full-time Monday through Friday
- Additional nights or weekends and occasional travel may be required for demos and other special events.