Early Rider (United Kingdom) - Early Rider is a leading manufacturer of premium kid’s bikes. Started in 2005 here in Henley our products are now sold globally and our design work critically acclaimed. We design products to make life and the thrill of adventure easy for young children to embrace, and we are steadfast in our commitment to quality, proprietary manufacturing methods and uncompromising design standards.
Our approach is one of systematic development, with the goal of encouraging a generation that is more capable, confident, independent and better connected with the environment. Our hope is that by being better connected, they will seek to explore the world around us and do their bit to safeguard its future.
Our business model is a combination of distribution and direct to consumer channels. Customer care and technical support are fundamental to our existing business and its future development. As a result of strong growth, we are looking to bolster our team to ensure we can continue to build on a reputation of great service no matter what size we become. We’re looking for a self-starter, who can slip seamlessly into our growing team, we value initiative, self-motivation, customer empathy. Project management and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
Job role & responsibilities:
- Assembly and pre-delivery inspection of all mail order bikes
- Recording and documenting assembly.
- Assembly and PDI orders for customer collection
- Building new bikes for display and show purposes when needed.
- Packaging and dispatch of bikes, parts, and accessories
- Warehousing duties. Stock take, organising stock and keeping on top of stock levels
- Competent bike mechanic - Cytech level 2 preferred
- Previous experience also considered (if no Cytech qualification)
- Wheel building / Wheel maintenance skills
- 2 years + industry experience
- Good team worker
- Great attention to detail and setup
- Problem solver
- Computer literate (Microsoft software)