Echelon Sports (Australia) - Full-time warehouse staff member wanted.
Echelon Sports is in need of an experienced full-time warehouse staff member. Based in Hemmant, Echelon Sports is a leading distributor of premium on-road and off-road cycling brands within the Australian & New Zealand marketplace.
Echelon Sports is built around a small and hardworking team who are seeking a likeminded person to work with them in this position. Join a workplace and team that values culture, work ethic, knowledge and strong relationships.
What will you be doing?
- Pick customer orders - including cross-checking and signing off picking slips to ensure orders are correct prior to despatch
- Load and unload couriers/vehicles as required ensuring documentation is correct (some heavy lifting required at times)
- Working out freight costs for outgoing stock and planned events
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and ownership of role
- Reporting and amending of any discrepancies
- Follow WHS guidelines
- Stock receiving
- Maintain warehouse order and systems
- General maintenance and cleaning
What do we need?
- Warehouse experience
- Driver’s license required – Forklift license would be a bonus
- Someone who looks for detail, identifies discrepancies and can solve them
- Works in a tidy and logical manner
- Can multi-task and prioritise activities
- Computer skills
- Strong initiative/self driven/adaptable
- Team player
- Energetic and highly motivated personality
- Ability to stay focused while performing repetitive work
- Ability to handle large volume of work as well as work under pressure at peak periods to meet deadlines
If this role interests you or you know of someone who may fit, contact us with details on how you will fulfill the role along with a copy of your resume.
Successful candidates will be contacted.