Industry Nine (United States) - CNC Operators - Second Shift.
Turnamics, Inc and Industry Nine - Asheville, North Carolina.
Industry Nine and our sister company Turnamics, Inc are looking for someone with strong CNC metal cutting equipment experience and a keen eye for dimensional and visual detail to join our shop team. Applicants should be intrinsically motivated and have a positive attitude. We hold ourselves to an incredibly high standard of quality and expect our team members to be like-minded in our pursuit of excellence. Industry Nine has an amazing culture and a team that is dedicated to driving the industry by designing and manufacturing high performance products.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Download CNC programs to the machine tool
- Understanding of shop drawings and the ability to identify critical features
- Understanding of various geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Produce components that meet or exceed drawing specifications
- Properly use basic shop gages to accurately measure machined components
- Ability to edit or make minor program changes as required
- Ability to maintain operations through tool changes and offsets
- CNC machine shop experience required
- Willing to train highly motivated and mechanically minded applicants.
- 2-3 years professional work experience required
- Positive, easy going attitude
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Enthusiasm for cycling preferred