INEOS Grenadiers (United Kingdom) - The INEOS Grenadiers are looking for a driven and pro-active Digital Content Executive to join the Team.
Title: Digital Content Executive
Based: Greater Manchester or London
Hours of work: Full time
Salary: Competitive salary, dependent on experience
Based in either our Greater Manchester or London offices and reporting to the Digital Manager, this role will be responsible for creating content, covering live racing and engaging with the team’s fanbase across our digital and social channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow and progress their career in an exciting international sports team, working in a fast-paced, demanding, and dynamic environment where they will work with multiple departments to bring fans closer to the team.
This role is part of a digital team that covers every race day for the Grenadiers, with a varied shift pattern that will require regular weekend and some evening work.
- Drive fan engagement across our social media channels with first-class social and website content.
- Help lead our live race coverage to keep fans engaged before, during and after races, with insight and content from the team.
- Helping plan and execute a varied and exciting content plan with other members of the digital and comms team.
- Support the digital team with video/photography/external design briefs.
- Work alongside the Digital Managers to analyse content posted on team channels.
- Help to create content for e-mail newsletters and partner CRM campaigns.
- Work closely with the wider MarComms team to create and develop campaigns for fans, owners and sponsorship partners.
- Help support our Partnerships team with content planning and briefing for our sponsorship partners.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of social media industry trends and cycling news to maximise opportunities for the team.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a social media role, preferably within sport.
- Strong knowledge of professional road cycling essential, desirable knowledge of cyclo-cross and mountain bike disciplines.
- Self-starter, driven, energetic and creative, with a real desire to deliver a first-class content.
- The ability to create engaging visual content, as well as capitalise on social trends.
- Excellent attention to detail, with impeccable spelling and grammar. Fantastic communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with staff and riders alike.
- Must be able to travel internationally to work on photo and video briefs with wider digital team.
- Core IT skills in Photoshop, Word and Outlook required.
- Working with a CMS, social media tools and video editing skills desirable.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing date: Monday 13 March - 23:59.