Leisure Lakes Bikes (United Kingdom) - Leisure Lakes Bikes is an expanding family run bicycle retailer, currently operating 11 stores nationwide along with a successful mail order and e-commerce operation.
We are currently looking to hire an apprentice mechanic to join the team at our busy Daventry store. This means you will get valuable, on-the-job training while completing Cytech technical qualifications.
While not essential, we would like hear from candidates who are competent with computers and till systems, as it is part of the job role. Must be a team player with a good work ethic that can adapt well to a change of pace & be willing to learn.
The Job role would include the following:
- The repair and service of customer bikes.
- Assisting customers with potential service work and pricing of workshop jobs.
- Pre-Delivery inspections for new bike that are sold.
- Diagnosing faults and pricing up repair work.
- Working to a scheduled job list, with potential for unscheduled work i.e. walk in repairs.
- Staff training evenings or customer maintenance evenings may be required to work outside of the normal work hours.
- Studying and completion of the Cytech Certification programme.
In return, you will receive an hourly rate, substantial staff discount, option to join our own Cycle2Work scheme and a bonus incentive.