Lezyne (United States) - Tech Support representative will work directly with Lezyne retailers and direct consumers regarding questions about product warranties, technical support, and troubleshooting. The Tech Support/Warranty Representative needs excellent communication skills, patience, and resolve. Representative will ensure compliance to all warranty specifications and policies. Tech Support & Warranty Representative reports directly to the Sales Operations Manager.
Specific Job Duties:
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Provides technical answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, guiding client through corrective steps
- Participates in tech support development by identifying learning issues and recommending instructional language
- Provide customers with detailed information on company’s warranties and policies as required
- Process warranty returns and be able to make quick decisions in the best interest of the customer and the company.
- Follow up with all customer requests, providing detailed notes in the system to track all work done.
- The representative will work with Lezyne distributors, retailers, and direct consumers.
- Retailer / Dealer operations – new programs, assist accounting with retailer resolutions
- Develop sales leads into pipeline.
- Manage the workload and assure timely responses to all inquiries, suggest process improvements.
- Prepare reports detailing technical issues and warranty information for management.
- Be proactive and improve support performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Provide clerical & sales support to sales manager as required
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a rigorous and ever-changing environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers, both orally and in writing
- Patience dealing with a wide range of customers
- Ability to read and comprehend simple to complex instructions and manuals
- Excellent diagnostic and mechanical skills
- Work well as a part of a team
- Minimum AA degree
- Experience in the Bicycle Industry; 3 years plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PC Computers
- Proficient with computer data processing and reporting