MRP (United States) - MRP has an opening for a passionate mountain biker/enthusiast with a customer service background to join our Customer Service/Sales Team. The same dedication that drives us to design and manufacture the best performing parts extends to our desire to provide industry-leading customer service, and we are looking for team members who share our drive and passion.
This is a fast-paced position that requires outstanding customer service, account management skills, and technical aptitude, as well as excellent computer skills and the ability to multi-task quickly between projects and day to day customer correspondence and interaction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering customer’s technical product and service questions by phone, e-mail, online chat, and in-person and providing outstanding support and timely follow-up. We strive to provide the best experience and turnaround time in the industry and are looking for team members who operate with an extreme sense of urgency to take care of our customers and exceed their expectations.
- Taking customer orders by phone, e-mail and in-person and suggesting/recommending products when applicable. Accurately entering customer orders into the computer system, providing order and shipment confirmations, requesting payment, processing credit card payments and following through to ensure timely delivery and customer updates.
- Provide inside sales/account management support to MRP sales staff, including, but not limited to; order entry and coordination, customer correspondence, price list management, weekly login to B2B partners to check stock status.
- Manage warranty/return database and processes.
- Assist with local events on weekends as needed.
- Deliver orders to local shops when possible.
- Extensive bicycle product knowledge and strong technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized with strong problem solving skills, follow-up skills and attention to detail
This position is currently remote, but will transition back to in-house in our Grand Junction office, once the pandemic is better under control.
MRP has a complete benefits package, including Health Insurance, Simple IRA, and voluntary benefits, including dental, vision and accident insurance.