Pactimo (United States) - Born in Colorado, the epicenter of North American cycling, Pactimo has found continuous inspiration in our home’s breathtaking beauty and extreme conditions to develop cycling apparel for every climate, elevation, and adventure. Since 2003, we’ve shipped over 2 million garments to champions, teams, clubs and individual cyclists around the globe.
About the Role:
The eCommerce Specialist will have an opportunity to build the next generation of Pactimo’s eCommerce experience. This role will serve as a key contributor to help manage, merchandise, and improve the onsite direct-to-consumer experience, while supporting cross functional initiatives from the Marketing & Ops team.
The preferred candidate has previous eCommerce experience and has worked in an agile or startup environment. This person must be able to manage multiple eCommerce priorities and organize & maintain websites effectively to achieve business goals.
This role will report to the Sr. eCommerce Manager. This is a full-time role with company benefits based in Denver, Colorado.
- Assist with the management of multiple Shopify sites
- Merchandise sites to support seasonal and promotional marketing initiatives
- Confirm site content is accurate and effective, update site content as needed and propose new opportunities to improve on-site customer experience.
- Create and maintain online catalog and inventory
- Work closely with our Ops team and 3PL on inbound shipments
- Propose site enhancements. Monitor sites regularly to check for inconsistencies, errors and other customer experiences or brand-enhancing improvements.
- Maintain consistent communication with Customer Service team to ensure they are up to date on all website activity, including technology changes and promotions.
- Support ongoing SEO initiatives
- Assist with the creation of landing, collection, and information pages
- Provide reporting as needed to the Sr. eCommerce Manager
- Perform other cross-functional, marketing support & site requirements as required
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-3 years of experience in an eCommerce role
- Experience using major e-commerce management platforms such as Shopify or Magento (Shopify experience preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment where no problem is too small
- Someone who gets things done and works with a sense of urgency
- Someone who is proactive, detailed oriented and can problem solve
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
- Cycling experience preferred
Perks of Working at Pactimo:
- Salary Range: $40,000-$45,000
- 2 weeks paid vacation, 10 paid holidays and 2 paid volunteer days
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 401k with company matching
- A fun and flexible work environment
- Employee discount
- Group rides and industry discounts