Pendix GmbH (Germany) - Pendix GmbH stands for individuality and innovation and has implemented this vision since the launch of Pendix eDrive in September 2015 The team behind the electric pedal support is as energetic as the silent, universally retrofitable bicycle drive itself.
Pendix has established itself as a leading retrofit manufacturer in Germany and is expanding its business to other markets. That's why we rely on highly motivated and committed employees.
Become a part of us and redesign this emerging industry with us. To expand our team at the Zwickau branch, we are looking for a quality manager for the area of eBike drive systems (f / m / d).
- Testing and approval of sample and supplier parts
- Preparation of inspection plans for incoming and manufacturing inspection
- Conducting the incoming goods inspection
- Claim processing with suppliers
- Planning, execution and evaluation of supplier audits
- Analysis and optimization of existing quality concepts
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, vehicle engineering or comparable qualifications
- Several years of knowledge in quality management and common quality methods (8 D-Report, FMEA, EMPB, PPAP, QSV)
- Experience in dealing with testing and measuring equipment
- Self-employed way of working
- Very good team and communication skills
- Safe handling of the common IT applications
- Experience in dealing with ERP software SAGE 100 desirable
- Class B driver's license
- Attractive remuneration
- Diverse opportunities for development
- Agile working in an innovative working environment
- Personal development through further training
- Fruit and beverage flat
- Family friendly business
We offer an exciting and varied field of responsibility in an open-minded, highly motivated team. You have the challenging opportunity to significantly shape our company through your committed actions during a dynamic growth phase and become part of the further success story.