Pivot Cycles (United States) - We are looking for an individual with strong mechanical skills and the ability to maintain high-quality standards with high attention to detail. As a Quality Control Technician, you will be responsible for checking and maintaining the quality of our products so they meet or exceed our standards and manufacturing guidelines.
- Quality checking of product before inventory
- Use QC data system for daily reporting
- Assemble product to meet our quality standards
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Sweep or clean as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong knowledge of tools with proven mechanical skills
- Detail oriented, organized and self-motivated individual
- Strong problem solving, communication and documenting skills
- Understand and maintain company quality standards
- Positive attitude with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Work in a standing position for many hours in a manufacturing atmosphere
- Ability to stand, lift, twist and reach while working
- Enjoy and participate in the cycling environment
Driven by our core value of “Welcoming,” Pivot Cycles strives to build a workplace that is inclusive, respectful, and free from unlawful discrimination, whether based on race, color, creed, age, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristics. We recognize that we grow and succeed as a company by embracing and celebrating diverse voices.