Shimano (Australia) - Shimano has been providing superior cycling products globally for almost 100 years. Due to the business expanding we have a vacancy for an energetic cycling enthusiast with a cycling service and or sales background to join our in-house Customer Service team in January 2021.
Located in the Sutherland shire you will enjoy using your previous customer service background and mechanical mind to work for this iconic brand.
Your primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responding to phone and email inquiries from our dealers in a professional and positive manner
- Processing of orders and discussing service requirements including an update of product and service information
- Using cycling knowledge to discuss mechanical related issues
- Providing a proficient after sales service
- Participate at events when & where required
To be considered for the position you MUST have the following:
- Core understanding of bicycle mechanics essential
- At least 3 years in customer service in wholesale
- Retail experience in the cycling industry preferred
- Computer literate
- A can do positive mindset
- Be customer centric and focused to continue to provide a great service to our customers
- Have had worked in a team environment and contributed to the overall goals that are set.
- Have full Australian Working rights
You will work in an industry you love Monday to Friday with a true work life balance. Mix with professional like minded cycling enthusiasts. Enjoy coming to work each day with a generous package, ongoing training and other incentives.
Send your resume alongside your cover letter today.