Trailcraft Cycles (United States) - We are hiring.
If you would like to join the Trailcraft tribe this is your chance.
Sales and Customer Service Coordinator:
Trailcraft Cycles is seeking to hire an experienced Sales and Customer Service Coordinator for our growing company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have a positive attitude, be detail-oriented, organized, and have a strong work ethic. Functioning within a team environment is a must.
- Sales and Customer support, calls, and emails.
- Maintaining products and component spec on our website.
- Work with the marketing team on promotions and campaigns for social media.
- Assisting in daily operations, including, but not limited to, wrapping, boxing, and shipping bikes and parts as needed.
- Setting tires up tubeless as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
- Previous sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Literacy in G Suite/MS Office.
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude, creative problem-solving skills, and eagerness to learn.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and implement feedback effectively.
- Desire to research, and the ability to see projects through from beginning to end.
- Passion for cycling is required, cycling industry experience is preferred, and bicycle shop experience is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and other administrative skills.
- Proficiency in current bicycle technologies.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- This is a full-time position, located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- The working environment is in a warehouse.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.