Transition Bikes (United States) - Transition Bikes is looking for a Director of Sales to drive our global sales and distribution strategy. This person will lead our domestic and international sales efforts, designing programs and strategies to ensure all channels of our business are aligned. This position will also work closely with our marketing and product teams, providing valuable insights into geographical sales strategy, market trends, demand planning, and pricing strategy.
- Work with organizational stakeholders to ensure high level vision is carried out throughout our sales departments.
- Drive strategy for global sales distribution.
- Create and implement specific sales programs for all channels of our business.
- Maintain awareness of Transitions position in the marketplace. Identify opportunities and challenges in product lineup, pricing, and distribution.
- Gather data, trends, and forecast information for the purchasing department and participate in demand planning.
- Provide leadership and guidance to sales team members through goals, meetings, follow up, and collaborative communication.
- Identify and implement processes to help further clarify tasks and requirements for all members of the sales department.
- Works with our demand planner to continuously monitor and maintain inventory levels amongst our sales channels.
- Work with product and operations groups to set pricing structures in multiple currencies.
- Work cross departmentally to arrange and execute events globally.
- Form relationships with Transition customers to ensure their needs are being met and provide an outlet for any feedback or concerns they have.
- Identify new opportunities for growth in all regions.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Service department and CS Director to provide support and assistance as needed.
- Create and manage timelines for tasks required by employees of the sales department.
- Experience working with small to medium sized teams as a leader and mentor.
- Excellent communication abilities and follow through.
- 2+ years Sales Management Experience.
- Rich understanding of the bicycle industry and a strong passion for all things bike related.
- Collaborative attitude that puts the team and other riders first.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to seek out, organize, and interpret large datasets.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and teach new SOPs.
- High level computer proficiency, especially in Microsoft and Google Suites. Ability to learn new programs.
- Ability to travel up to 40% including internationally as needed.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
Location: Bellingham, WA Job Type: Full Time, Salary + Benefits. Compensation DOE.
Posting Active Until: 10/10/22.