Yuba Bicycles (United States) - We’re looking for an energetic, helpful and friendly person who can assist our customers with product inquiries and support. You’ll be using our ticketing system to respond to incoming emails, as well as answering and routing phone calls. We will provide in-depth training in our products and systems and extend opportunities for further training as your knowledge grows.
We strive to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in both our dealer network and with our riders so if you have a passion for cycling and can provide stellar customer service, give us a call or send us an email. We’d love to meet you!
- Answer customer inquiries with a strong understanding of our product line and customer service processes
- Maintain a warm and welcoming attitude in communications
- Seek out additional industry knowledge to support responses
- Forward inquiries to proper team member for answer or action when necessary
- Complete peripheral customer service tasks as needed
- Participate in educational opportunities
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ year experience in a customer service role
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of bicycles and/or retail environment is preferred
- Ability to locate & apply new information to customer solutions
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment