DMT Cycling (Italy) - Press Release: What we have achieved with the new 3D Knit technology is a revolution. An incredibly soft, enveloping shoe for superior performance. Thanks to the engineered 3D Knit technology, you will be ready to go beyond your athletic limits, while enjoying the greatest possible well-being for the foot. A new generation of cycling footwear.
The Structure Intarsia 3D Knit technology is born from the desire to create the most performing footwear in terms of ride's effectiveness. A material made up of thousands of intertwined threads that wrap the foot like a sock, assuring the highest standards of lightness, comfort and breathability.
The result of the passionate collaboration with Elia Viviani, Italian and Olympic cycling champion, KR1 is the first 3D Knit Dmt shoe, a concentrate of technology dedicated to pro cyclists which, because of its innovative capacity in the field of cycling, we dared to call it a revolution. Using all of our experience in the field of "knit", with the most advanced machinery we developed an upper made up of intertwined threads, a sock-like fit offering an exceptional level of comfort. Once you try it you will not be able to go back.
- Ankle collar in elastic rib for a perfect and comfortable snug fit
- In Shape, without waste of material, without any type of stitching and gluing
- Reinforced toe and heel for a targeted structural support
- Fine tuned curvature and angles for ergonomics and comfort in harmony with the pedalling movement
- Upper in multi layer engineered 3D knit
- Thicker reinforced central zone to maximize comfort and support under the Boa cables
- Integrated 3D knit channels for the Boa webbing loops
- Size: 37 > 47
- Half size: 37,5 > 45,5
- Weight: 240 gr (size 41)
- Sole: Anatomic Carbon sole with ventilation holes + perfect balance between stiffness and comfort thanks to carbon UDFAW 150 + interchangeable anti-skid inserts
- Heel: shorter and narrower for maximum comfort and heel hold
- Upper: full engineered 3D knit with integrated webbing 3mm knit layer in pressure zones
- Closure: 1 dial IP1 Boa®