Last Bikes (Germany) - Press Release: "When we took the first frame from the mould, we instantly knew: our vision takes off swimmigly. From the start it was our dream to make the TARVO the lightest Enduro bike of the world. It's consequently designed with performance, durability and weight in mind. Its production quality is so high, it looks great raw out of the mold. On the trail, the TARVO is absolutely thrilling: You feel the feedback of the progression and instantly the bike is pushing you into the next berm. It's direct, precise and damn fast." - Jochen Forstmann.
The lightest enduro frame:
Engineered and manufactured in Germany:
The TARVO sets new standards: while super sturdy, it's also the lightest Enduro there is. An uncompromising design made from the best materials, it delivers yet unparalleled performance!
- Functional lightweight construction using the best materials and processing quality made in Germany.
- Progressive syspension system with 34% progression from the SAG point to the end of the susoension travel.
- EFBE tested and approved for bike park use, we give a 5 year warranty. The TARVO is fast and robust.
- Consistently further developed size-specific geometry with MX option.
- The frame details guarantee highest reliability and offer versatile solutions.
- As a frame kit or complete bike, every TARVO is assembled by us in Dortmund according to your wishes.
For the fun of downhill riding, the TARVO is designed with a flat steering angle of 64 degrees. The balanced ratio of reach to chainstay length ensures a lively and playful character. The short seat tubes and the full retractability of the seat post allow every rider to choose between several sizes - depending on their preference for a longer or shorter bike. To give a starting point for the size selection, we name the sizes according to the typical rider sizes: 165, 175, 185 and 195.
Frame Size Geometry Optimization:
For the TARVO we adjust the chainstay length, seat angle and bottom bracket height to suit each frame size perfectly. Size 165 has a bottom bracket that is 5 mm lower, as we recommend shorter 170 mm cranks for shorter riders. The chain stay length of size 165 is 430 mm and increases continuously up to 444 mm for size 195. For the larger sizes we designed the seat tube a little steeper to get more pressure on the front wheel. Size 175 and 185 are already available for order, size 165 and 195 will be available in August.
- Frame: LAST TARVO
- Sizes: 165, 175, 185, 195
- Travel: 160 mm (MX 170 mm - 27,5 rear wheel)
- Fork travel max.: 170 mm
- Colors: Carbon raw uncoated, blue matt metallic, custom color
- Material: Carbon
- Head tube: IS41, IS52
- Bottom Bracket: BSA, 73 mm
- Q-Factor: mind. Q-168
- Chain device: ISCG 05 mount via. incl. adapter
- Seat tube: 31,6 mm
- Seat tube outer dia.: 34,9 mm
- Shock size: 205 x 65 mm Trunnion
- Compatible shocks: Rock Shox, Fox
- Further shocks: Other shocks need to be fully compressed and checked for clearance before use
- Bottle cage: 1 x on the downtube
- Hardware bottom: 22,2 x 8,0 mm
- Bearings: Enduro Bearings Max Type, full complement, sealed deep groove ball bearings, size 28x15x7 mm in stainless steel, 22x10x6 mm in black oxid
- Max. sprocket: 32T
- Rear axle: Through Axle 12 mm, M12x1, X12 compatible
- Rear spacing: 148 mm
- Brake mount: Postmount 180, max. 203 mm rotors
- front derailleur: not possible, only 1x drivetrains
- Tires: 29" up to 2,5" (depending on tire-rim combination)
- Frame weight: from 2,08 kg
- Complete bike weight: from 12,4 kg