Lightweight (Germany) - Time for your off-road adventure with your gravel bike.
In order to maintain control on gravel, you need a bike that supports you with every move. That’s exactly what Lightweight developed PFADFINDER EVO. The extended tire width of up to 40 mm, combined with an optimised layup, not only makes for increased precision but also significantly improves riding comfort. Thanks to the Pentagon hub and the associated braking precision, even longer descents will be significantly more comfortable and power saving. Of course, PFADFINDER EVO is compatible with current groupsets and enables changes to various axle systems without tools, thanks to the DT-Swiss hub.
Available in these designs:
Lightweight PFADFINDER EVO is a full carbon wheel and available in the Standard Version, as well as in Schwarz ED.
Unique riding comfort on gravel:
PFADFINDER EVO is based on the technologies and characteristics of the WEGWEISER EVO. Because it can now be equipped with tire width of up to 40 mm, it is now even better suited for gravel. The optimized layup maintains the familiar precision and performance, but in combination with wider tires, the riding comfort increases significantly. Thanks to state of the art high-modulus CFRP fibers, PFADFINDER EVO impresses with unparalleled braking precision.
The features of PFADFINDER EVO at a glance:
- Gravel disc wheelset
- Extended tire width of up to 40mm make for increased riding comfort on gravel bikes
- Optimised layup for significantly increased robustness
- Use of special high-modulus CFRP fibers
- Tubeless technology
- Outstanding stiffness to weight ratio
- Manufactured with extreme precision and small tolerances
- Low sensitivity to side winds
- Precise braking performance despite high temperatures, thanks to Pentagon hub
- Unique rolling characteristics
- Compatible with all current groupsets (Campa, SRAM, Shimano, etc.)
- Perfectly suitable for gravel, all-round, training, competition and endurance
- Available in Standard and Schwarz Ed
The wheelset for your race is equipped as follows:
- Carbon tubeless wheelset for gravel bikes
- Disc brakes
- 24 mm rim width
- Front wheel with 20 full carbon spokes
- Rear wheel with 20 full carbon spokes
- Easily interchangeable rotor for Campagnolo, Shimano und SRAM
- Additional features of the Schwarz ED: understatement with simple clarity: Spokes, rim and logos in black, longer durability and reduced rolling resistance thanks to CeramicSpeed ball bearings
Every Lightweight wheelset is carefully manufactured by hand in Germany. This can cause slight deviations in the surface structure and color. This is a characteristic quality attribute of the high-quality production process. Lightweight stands for high-end quality „Made In Germany“.