Giant Bicycles (Taiwan) - Press Release: A Road Revolution.
The all-new TCR range is the result of a team effort involving Giant engineers and product developers, leading aerodynamics experts, and some of today’s top professional racers. Ever since it made its debut more than 20 years ago as a controversial race bike with compact geometry and a radical new look compared to all other race bikes of that era, the TCR has continually pushed the limits of performance. It has been a staple in the pro peloton since 1998, earning wins at major races around the world for more than two decades.
To create the fastest TCR ever, our team established a nearly impossible goal: Make it even more efficient. To do that, we focused on three key performance factors: class-leading efficiency, advanced aerodynamics and total control. We analyzed every aspect of the bike, from raw materials to all-new manufacturing processes.
In the end, after several years of research, design and development, the new TCR has proven to be significantly more aerodynamic than the previous generation while retaining its best-in-class stiffness-to-weight ratio. Every tube shape has been modified to reduce drag without adding a single gram or compromising the qualities that have made TCR a leading pro-level race bike for two decades.
TCR Advanced SL 0 Disc 2021:
- Sizes: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL
- Colors: Matte Raw Carbon / Gloss Unicorn White
- Frame: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR
- Seatpost: integrated design
- Saddle: Giant Fleet SLR
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM RED eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS
- Brakes: SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic
- Brake Levers: SRAM RED eTap AXS hydraulic
- Cassette: SRAM RED, 12-speed, 10x28
- Chain: SRAM RED D1
- Crankset: SRAM RED D1 DUB, 35/48with Quarq DZero power meter
- Bottom: Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: CADEX 42mm Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)
- Hubs: CADEX 42mm Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes: CADEX 42mm Disc WheelSystem
- Tires: CADEX Road Race, tubeless, 700x28mm (25c), folding
- Extras: computer mount
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.