Trek (United States) - Press Release: This bike will change your life.
Allant+ pushes the boundaries of possibility. You’ll go farther and see more from your saddle. Every errand run becomes an excuse to ride. Long commutes become quick joyrides. Big hills become big fun. And your car becomes your backup plan. Whatever you do, wherever you go, life’s bigger with Allant+.
Crush your commute:
Leave the traffic jam behind. Powerful and fast Bosch drive systems get you where you’re going in no time, whether you work near or far. Plus, intuitive controls and ride-ready integrated accessories make your commute even more carefree.
Kick up your cruise:
Riding bikes is the best way to soak up your surroundings. From afternoon joyrides to weekend trips with friends, Allant+ takes the enjoyment up a notch with its hill-flattening boost and distance-shrinking range.
Built to thril:
Allant+ is designed with a less-is-more philosophy that’s focused on giving you an incredibly intuitive riding experience and an elegant, streamlined look. But don’t let the simplicity deceive you—every aspect of this bike is carefully crafted to make each ride more enjoyable and hassle-free.
Sleek, integrated frame:
Allant+ looks as fast as it feels thanks to smart design details from top to bottom. The thing you’ll notice most is the easy-to-use Removable Integrated Battery system that fully encases the battery within the frame. You can also get an Allant+ with a stagger or low step frame that makes it even easier to hop on and off.
Bosch delivers more power, more speed, more distance:
Bosch has led the world in battery and motor innovation for decades, and their e-bike drive systems are powerful, reliable, and intuitive to use. Plus, they’re the only supplier that provides outstanding global support and service.
Powerful performance motors:
Smaller, lighter Bosch Performance Line CX and Performance Speed motors feel more natural while you’re pedaling, and drag less when you’re not. If you’re looking for an ultra-quick commuter, Allant+ models with the faster Performance Speed motor make long rides fly by.
Batteries with range to roam:
Every Allant+ boasts a powerful, long-range Bosch battery. Some bikes have Bosch’s new 625Wh battery for even more miles per charge. You can charge your battery on or off the bike using the included charging cable, and Trek's proprietary Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system makes it easy to remove without tools.
Controllers that keep you connected:
Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to your SmartphoneHub controller to charge, make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions, and more.
Go the distance with Range Boost:
Adding Range Boost to your bike can up to double your range. Range Boost is an additional 500Wh battery that can be attached to the down tube of most Allant+ models. You can have it installed by your local bike shop right away, or in the future if you find yourself riding longer, commuting farther, or taking on bigger adventures.
Equipped with everything you need to ride:
Allant+ is thoughtfully designed to make it more fun to ride anywhere and everywhere. That’s why we decked it out with ride-ready integrated accessories that help you get where you’re going with less hassle.
Light your way:
Integrated lights ensure you’re visible during the day and at night. Plus, they’re powered by your Bosch drive system so they’re always ready when you are.
Take it with you:
Attach panniers, trunk bags, and more to the rear rack to easily carry everything you need for the day or for a weekend trip. Plus, integrated fenders help keep your belongings clean and dry.
Allant+ 9.9S Specifications:
- Frame: High-performance OCLV Carbon e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armor, integrated internal cable routing, post-mount disc, 12mm thru-axle dropouts
- Fork: Allant Carbon fork, post mount disc, 15mm thru-axle
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore XT, 32h, centerlock disc, 15mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore XT, 32h, centerlock disc, 12mm thru-axle
- Rim: Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve
- Spokes: J-Bend, 14g, Steel, Black
- Tire: Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60tpi, 27.5x2.4''
- Shifter: Shimano XT M8100, 12 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8120 SGS, Shadow Plus design
- Crank: Size: M
- ProWheel alloy, 170mm
- Size: L, XL, ProWheel alloy, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100, 10-45T, 12 speed
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7100, 12 speed
- Pedal: Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Saddle: Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165mm width
- Seatpost: Size: M, Bontrager Approved, 31.6mm, 8mm offset, 330mm length, Size: L, XL, Bontrager Approved, 31.6mm, 8mm offset, 400mm length
- Handlebar: Size: M, Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 600mm width, Size: L, XL, Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 660mm width
- Grips: Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- Stem: Size: M, Allant+ forged alloy, integrated cable routing, 75mm length, 31.8mm clamp, Size: L, Allant+ forged alloy, integrated cable routing, 95mm length, 31.8mm clamp, Size: XL, Allant+ forged alloy, integrated cable routing, 115mm length, 31.8mm clamp
- Brake: Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc, post-mount, 180mm rotor
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625
- Controller: Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Motor: NEW Bosch Performance Speed, 75 Nm, 28 mph / 45 kph
- Light: Size: M, L, XL, Trek Lync taillight, 50 lumens, Size: M, L, XL, Trek Lync headlight, 500 lumens
- Kickstand Pletscher Comp Flex 18
- Weight: M - 23.36 kg / 51.5 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).