Airborne Bicycles (United States) - The kids love monster trucks, and they are going to love monster-trucking over everything in their path on the Airborne Gnome 12” balance bike. Built on a sturdy aluminum frame, it's lightweight and easy for little riders to control. With 3" wide MTB style tires, it offers more traction action than other balance bikes, giving your young rider more traction to the ground and suspension on rougher terrain.
A threadless headset with a short reach alloy stem keeps the bars in place and keeps everything running smoothly. A padded one-piece seat/post combo offers comfy seating, which is important as your kid will want to spend all day on this little two-wheeler. The Gnome has everything kids need to learn biking basics, plus a little more for when the going gets tough.
The Gnome has a standover/seat height range of 12.5” (slammed) to 14.25” (maximum).
- Frame: Low-profile, lightweight aluminum frame with 12” top tube and integrated foot platform
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel with 1” steerer tube
- Front Hub: Loose ball bearing, 3/8” chromoly axle
- Rear Hub: Loose ball bearing, 3/8” chromoly axle
- Rims: Alloy, single wall, 40mm wide, 16-hole
- Tires: Plus-sized 12 x 3” (45º angled valve stem for easy pump clearance)
- Headset: 1” threadless press-in
- Stem: Alloy front load, 40mm length
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 series aluminum riser, 31.8mm clamping area, 480mm width, 60mm rise
- Grips: DUO Brand Mini, soft Krayton rubber compound, 120mm length
- Seat: 1-piece padded seat/post combo
- Seat Post: Integrated Uni-style, alloy, 25.4mm diameter, 150mm length
- Seat Post: ClampAlloy
- Weight: 10 lbs. 1 oz.