BH (Spain) - Atom Lynx 5.5 Pro.
This is the bike for you if:
You are looking for an electric bike with an integrated battery, with the geometry of conventional bikes and a long range - 600 Wh and 500 Wh batteries.
Its unique technology is:
The relative position of the less lightweight parts of the system (motor and battery) enables a low centre of gravity, guaranteeing a reactive and stable bike, without any sacrifices in terms of geometries. The Full Suspension range incorporates the Split Pivot system that allows separate action of the three forces that are applied on a bike: pedalling, braking and suspension.
It’s different because:
Its “TS System” patented by BH integrates the battery in the down tube in a simple and minimalist way. It incorporates an LCD colour display with more than 40 configurable parameters and ergonomic remote control.
The BH Atom range incorporates the BH patented system, Turn & Slide "TS System", with a simple and minimalist integration of the battery in the diagonal tube, at the top, enabling the design and aesthetics of a conventional frame.
The Atom MTB range incorporates a new BH Drive-1E 36 V motor, more compact and lightweight for high performance and maximum power in sports use, with great response behaviour. It has a maximum torque of 80 Nm. The Full Suspension range incorporates the Split Pivot system that allows separate action of the three forces that are applied on a bike: pedalling, braking and suspension.
This system allows for separate action on three forces produced on the bicycle: pedalling, braking and suspension. The result is maximum pedalling efficiency with consistent and progressive suspension. The advanced rear suspension of the Lynx allows it to have a greater range while being very lightweight.
Centered or lateral display:
Atom electric bikes include a compact and removable central LCD display and the Standard and Lite models continue with a lateral LCD display, with a newly updated design and display of the functions.
Atom Lynx 5.5 Pro Specifications:
- Frame: 140 mm Full Suspension Alloy 27,5"+
- Rear shock: Rock Shox Deluxe Debonair
- Fork: Rock Shox Recon RL 140mm 15QR
- Stem: BH A-Head
- Headset: Tapered
- Shift levers: Shimano Deore
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT 10sp
- Front derailleur: -
- Crank set: FSA 36T
- Bb set: -
- Cassete: Sunrace CSMS2 10sp (11-40T)
- Chain: KMC X10
- Front brake: Shimano MT500 180mm
- Rear brake: Shimano MT500 180mm
- Wheelset: Alexrims Volar 3.8 TR
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27,5PLUSx2,8
- Hubs: BH
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Saddle: Selle Royal Verve
- Seat clamp: Quick Release
- Seatpost: Alloy 31,6
- Handlebar: BH MTB Alloy Riser 780mm
- Grips: Ergon GE10
- Pedals: -
- Chainstay: protector Integrated
- System: TS System
- Battery: 600Wh
- Motor: BH 1E-36V
- Autonomy: Up to 125 Km
- Display: Colored Center LCD
- Upgrade kit (not included): GPS Tracker, Winter Battery Cover, Light cable