DK Bicycles (United States) - As the name implies, the DK Professional series complete bikes are designed for premier level BMX racing, right out of the gate. All Professional models are ready for the race track, box stock, with a size for every class.
Created with advanced Airformed construction, the 6061 aluminum frames of the Professional series feature external Euro bottom brackets, integrated headsets, and 3D 15mm dropouts. The low profile geometry of each frame size is crafted for speed and stability. The crucial front end setup of the Professional series starts with Box carbon fiber forks with 20mm dropouts for the ultimate combination of strength and lightweight racing performance. From the sealed headset up, you’ll find a CNC machined topload stem clamping tight to the DK chromoly race bars, in sizes proportionate to the frame size of each model.
Promax brakes provide the stopping power, with forged aluminum 2-piece cranks putting the power to the ground. The wheelset of the Professional series is where things get rolling, and Maxxis DTH tires put the rubber to the race track with minimal resistance and maximum traction. Sun Envy doublewall rims are laced to DK sealed bearing hubs, for smooth spinning, straight-line speed, and lateral strength in the turns. In the front, you’ll find the stiff responsiveness of a 20mm thru-axle, while the rear hub is ready to snap out of the gate with a 15mm cassette featuring 120 points of engagement for instant response and transfer of power.
When the race is over, flip the quick-release seatpost clamp and raise the Box Echelon seat to cool down. If you’re ready to take your BMX racing seriously, look no further than the DK Professional series bikes.
2019 DK Professional Expert XL 20” Specs:
- Frame: Professional hydroformed 6061 aluminum frame with integrated headset, Euro BB, and 3D 20mm dropouts
- Top Tube Length: 20.25”
- Chain Stay Length: 14.25”
- Head Tube Angle: 73º
- Seat Tube Angle: 69º
- Fork: Box X carbon with 20mm thru-axle
- Bars: 100% chromoly 6.5 x 28”, 11° back, 2° up
- Stem: DK CNC machined alloy top load, 50mm
- Headset: 45/45 integrated sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake: Promax Linear Airflow pads
- Lever: Promax V Point with grip lock
- Rear Hub: DK alloy sealed bearing 120 point 16-tooth cassette with 15mm thru-axle
- Front Hub: DK alloy sealed bearing, 20mm thru-axle
- Sprocket: 44-tooth alloy 5-bolt
- Cranks: 2-piece forged alloy, 170mm
- BB: Euro 24mm integrated external
- Chain: KMC K-810 3/32”
- Pedals: DK Blender PC platform
- Rims: Sun Ringle Envy Lite doublewall 36-hole alloy
- Tires: Maxxis DTH high pressure 20 x 1.5”
- Seat: Box Echelon 1-piece seat/post combo, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Promax quick release
- Grips: DK Tsuka lock-on
- Weight: 18 lbs 1 oz
- 2019 DK Professional Pro 20”
- 2019 DK Professional XL 20”
- 2019 DK Professional XXL 20”
- 2019 DK Professional Cruiser 24”