Chain Reaction Cycles UK (United Kingdom) - The Garmin Forerunner 735XT GPS Watch Tri Bundle is for athletes who want in-depth data that is going to help them train and compete. Whether you are completing your daily workout or competing in a competition, the smaller form and comfortable strap of the Forerunner 735XT is perfect.
The smaller form factor also makes it ideal for everyday use, doubling as an activity tracker to count steps, calories and sleep. With built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking and strength training you can jump right in without having to set up a profile.
- Dimensions: 45x45x11.7
- Battery Life: Up to 24 hours in UltraTrac mode without optical HR; up to 14 hours in activity mode with GPS and optical HR; up to 11 days in watch mode, including activity tracking, smart notifications and optical HR tracking
- Power Source: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Run Time: From 14 hours to 11 days
- GPS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS
- Screen Size: 31.1mm diameter
- Display Resolution: 215x180 clear and colourful resolution
- Functions: V02 max estimate, Recovery advisor, Race predictor, Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without the need for a foot pod, Compatible with Garmin Vector Pedals and the Garmin Bike Speed/Cadence sensor
- Weather: Weather notifications appear when linked to another wireless device like your mobile phone
- Performance Data: Displayed on screen in a couple of different formats, which allow you to compare your efforts
- Data Sharing: Through Garmin's online community "Garmin Connect"
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes HRM Swim monitor and HRM Tri Monitor
- Waterproof: Yes
- Water Rating: 5ATM
- ANT+: Yes
- Compatibility: Bike Speed and cadence sensor (not included) and Vector pedals
- Weight: 44g