Chain Reaction Cycles UK (United Kingdom) - This race-ready wheelset features a unidirectional carbon fibre construction, which means that you'll enjoy its exceptional stiffness and strength. Prime has also equipped this revised model with a wider rim profile, which offers increased aerodynamics, comfort, speed and traction. This makes it wide and strong enough for cyclo-x or adventure riding, while also remaining deep enough for time trials or crits.
Disc Brake Ready:
Designed to deliver value, this wheelset uses its disc brake compatibility to give you optimal braking on every ride. This means that you'll benefit from its incredible amount of stopping power, even in the wettest of riding conditions. As a result, you'll be able to fly up the hills and descend with confidence as your disc brakes keep your momentum flowing when racing towards the podium.
Engineered for victory, this clincher wheelset is also developed to look as amazing as it performs thanks to its customisable design. Prime has kitted out this version with stickers already applied, but sticker packs are also available separately in a range of different colours. This means that you can enjoy an eye-catching finish with a customised look that matches your ride as you battle for the silverware.
Hutchinson Fusion 5 Performance 11Storm TR Road Tyres:
These tyres feature Hutchinson's ElevenSTORM compound, which lowers rolling resistance across the board for a remarkable uphill speed advantage as well as a grippy all-round performance.
Hutchinson Protect'Air Max Tubeless Sealant (120ml):
Protect'Air Max is a latex based sealant, supplied in a 120ml tube, that can be used for road and MTB tubeless tyres.
- Rim Material: T700 UD Carbon Fibre
- Rim: 19mm internal, 27.5mm external 50mm deep
- Rim Type: Clincher
- Use: Cyclocross, Road and Time Trial
- Hubs: RD020 Center Lock, CNC machined 7075 Alloy hub body, Anti Bite Guard, Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11 speed freehub
- Axles: 12 x 100mm (front) & 12 x 142mm (rear) thru axle out of the box (QR Conversion kits sold separately)
- Spokes: Pillar PDB 1415, double butted
- Tape: Tubeless tape Factory installed
- Hub Bearings: Front: 2x 6902; Rear: 2x 6902; Freehub: 2x 6902
- ERD: 539mm
- Spoke Length: Front Drive Side: 265mm; Front Non-Drive Side: 267mm; Rear Drive Side: 263mm and Rear Non-Drive Side: 267mm
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Shimano/SRAM 9,10,11 speed compatible (Campagnolo and XDR freehubs sold separately)
- Weight: 1775g