MMR Bikes (Spain) - Completely redesigned to be more attractive, aerodynamic and efficient, the new Adrenaline Aero has born to race at the highest level. Faster, stiffer and more stable, its features stand out especially in a world where the slightest difference counts.
The G3 design concept with a racing geometry explores the limits of the performance.8 The new frame-set, with a developmental process based on the fluid dynamics, has found maximum integration between frame, cable routing, fork, stem, handlebars and seatpost.
Endorsed by UCI approval, with a tire clearance suitable for tires up to 28 mm and a studied range of setups including electronic groupsets, 12 speed or integrated powermeter, you will find in this model the ideal bike regardless of your level or expectations.
If you like racing bikes, the fourth generation of the Adrenaline Aero is without a doubt your bike.
- Frame: Adrenaline Aero - G3 Carbon Concept Lite Frame. Intermediate Modulus Carbon Fiber. Monocoque. TA 12mm. Fully Internal Cable Routing. Flat Mount. E+ Compatible. Press Fit. Headtube 1.5
- Fork: Adrenaline Aero - G3 Carbon Concept Lite Fork. TA 12mm
- Headset: FSA ACR-2 Retrofit
- Controls: Sram Force AXS 12v
- Shifter: Sram Force AXS 12v
- Derrailleur: Sram Force AXS 12v
- Brakes: Sram Force 140/140
- Crankset: Sram Force 35x48 Power Meter
- Cassette: Sram Force 10-33 12v
- Chain: Sram Force 12v
- Wheels: DT ARC 1400 Carbon 50
- Tires: Hutchinson Fusión-5 Performance 700x28
- Stem: FSA ACR
- Handlebar: FSA Energy ACR Compac
- Seat post: MMR Aero Carbon
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Boost Superflow