Stages Cycling (United States) - Proven performance from the Indoor Cycling experts at Stages.
Stages Cycling announced the launch of the SC2 Plus Indoor Bike, providing world class studio bike technology to riders at home. Equipped with a Tour de France-winning Stages Power Meter, the SC2 Plus has Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity for use with 3rd party apps including Zwift, TrainerRoad, Peloton and others.
Indoor Cycling Experts:
The SC2 is the trusted choice of studios like SoulCycle, REVD, and other premier studios worldwide. With the addition of a Stages Power Meter, the SC2 Plus shares many core features with the range-topping StagesBike SB20 Smart Bike including a robust frame designed for years of trouble-free hard rides. The SC2 Plus differs from the StagesBike SB20 in that the SC2 Plus has single sided power that can connect with ANT+ or Bluetooth to 3rd party apps, while the StagesBike is controllable using ERG mode. Like all Stages Indoor Bikes, the SC2 Plus has premium quality hardware and finish to prevent seat corrosion, and the industrial grade drivetrain components you’d expect from the indoor cycling experts at Stages.
Stages Power Equipped:
With 5 overall Tour de France wins, no other power meter is as tested – or as trusted – as Stages. Stages Cycling power meters have undergone 10 years of relentless development and have seen unparalleled success both in outdoor cycling and in indoor cycling studios. Hundreds of thousands of riders around the world have experienced the benefits of training with consistent, accurate, direct measured power that is now available on the SC2 Plus.
Easy to Setup, Adjust and Ride:
Ease of use and adjustability on the SC2 Plus is second to none. Adjust fit in less than two minutes with pop-pin activated height adjustments. Adjust saddle height and fore/aft as well as bar height and reach.
After initial assembly, no setup is required before each ride. Smooth, wide-range magnetic resistance is manually mico-adjustable by turning the resistance knob. Riders can increase or decrease resistance in big jumps with a flick of the three-position Stages SprintShift lever, making the SC2 Plus perfect for interval training or closing gaps in virtual races.
Details and Features:
- Magnetic Resistance manually adjusted with knob and Stages SprintShift lever
- Left side Stages Power meter for SC Series bikes – same Gen 3 technology and accuracy, 2000+ hrs of power meter battery life
- Adjustable fit with pop-pin activated height adjustments, fits riders 4’10-6’10, Max rider weight: 350 lbs
- 170 mm crank length, comes with dual sided SPD & toe cage Stages pedal. 158 mm Q factor
- High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted flywheel with emergency push-to-stop (does not freewheel). Smooth, silent.
- Comfort coated aluminum Stages RhythmBar handlebars, Stages Saddle, dual sided SPD & toe cage pedals included.
- 24.5” W x 43.5” L, 96 lbs
- Price: $2399