Prevelo Bikes (United States) - Press Release: A new category of trail bikes for riders age 3½ to 6.
After a year of product development and six months of rigorous testing on the trails of California, Washington, Colorado, and British Columbia, the Zulu One and Zulu Two HEIR are ready to meet their riders.
- We started with Prevelo confidence inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control
- Modern mountain bike geo with long wheel bases, steep head tube angles to get the rider forward and over the bottom bracket, and slack head tube angles for stable and forgiving trail handling
- Tektro front and rear hydraulic disc brakes with reach adjustable short levers
- Trail specific 2.1" wide tires
- Zulu Two HEIR: The first of it's kind - our new HEIR 16" airfork - lightweight 60mm travel airfork with HM Carbon Fiber / AL6061 lowers & AL7050 hard anodized ⌀30mm stanchions and adjustable rebound, lockout and compression