Cross Long Sleeve Race Jersey:
The Cross Long Sleeve Race Jersey benefits from Rapha’s work with top-tier professional athletes, both in cyclocross and on the road. The fit and construction are based on the Pro Team Aero Jersey, the fastest jersey we’ve ever made, with modifications for cyclocross.
On the right shoulder is a protective shoulder pad to withstand the wear and tear of shouldering the bike. The aero-inspired rear pockets sit flush against the back to avoid snagging with a pedal when running with the bike. Cut from a lightweight, highly-breathable performance fabric, it is perfect for the combination of high intensity lower speed riding that cyclocross entails. It’s finished with a textured zip puller that’s easy to use while wearing gloves.
- High-stretch, high-wicking performance fabric
- Close, race-cut fit suited to the demands of cyclocross
- Shoulder pad for support and comfort when running with your bike
- Low-profile pockets to avoid snagging on pedals
Cross Long Sleeve Souplesse Jersey:
Rapha’s popular Cross design returns in this Women’s Long Sleeve Jersey, revisiting the striking colours and stripes worn by Jeremy Powers when he first became US National Cyclocross Championship.
Starting with the performance design of Rapha’s Souplesse range, this race-fit jersey is cut to fit closely while on your hardest rides. It features a padded shoulder to protect you when carrying your bike on run-ups or over barriers, has a soft gripper to keep the bike in place, and is finished with a pump loop and glasses wipe.
- Three storage pockets
- Concealed zip pocket
- Gripper hem
Super Cross Jersey:
Rapha’s hugely popular Cross design is reimagined in this Core Jersey, revisiting the bold colours and stripes worn by Jeremy Powers back when he first became US National Cyclocross Championship.
Cut from a soft, light stretch fabric, the Rapha Supercross Core Jersey is shaped to fit the body perfectly on the bike, with shoulder-hugging sleeves and side panels for stability. It is finished with a ribbed collar and cuffs, a concealed zip pocket and a wide, laser-cut rear gripper lined with soft silicone. The body fabric is antibacterial, keeping the jersey fresh for longer.
- Three storage pockets
- Ribbed collar and cuffs
- Raglan sleeves
Cross Long Sleeve Jersey:
The Cross Long Sleeve Jersey is designed for the mixed terrain of cyclocross riding, insulating against cool weather but breathable enough to remain comfortable during hard efforts.
Cut from Rapha Performance Merino (RPM150), a light and odour-resistant material milled to Rapha’s specifications, the fabric boasts exceptional sweat-wicking performance and anti-bacterial properties.
The jersey has a high neck and full length zip, while the right shoulder features a quilted panel designed to cushion the top tube of the bike when carrying. The rear of the jersey has three cargo pockets and a zipped valuables pocket.
- Padded shoulder panel for support and comfort when running with the bike
- RPM 150 fabric — a light, soft, and breathable merino blend that stays fresher for longer
- Three rear cargo pockets with ample room for storing food and spares
- Zipped valuables pocket to keep essentials secure
- Silicone hem grippers to keep the jersey in place
Cross Pro Team Socks – Extra Long:
The Cross Pro Team Socks wick sweat efficiently, won’t get weighed down with water in muddy conditions, and stay in position more securely than other racewear equivalents. Featuring a high performance fabric, with a breathable mesh upper, these socks are designed for high-intensity riding and racing. Aiding comfort and fit, the fabric incorporates Elastane to provide more stretch while the cuff offers improved support. The Pro Team Socks have the exact same construction as those worn to victory at the Tour de France by Team Sky in 2013, 2015 and 2016.
- High-wicking, durable fabric
- Reinforced heel and toe boxes
- Elasticated arch brace
- Thick upper cuff for stability and comfort
- Extra Long length
- High stretch
Cross Merino Scarf:
"Some of the best spectating experiences are to be had in a muddy field watching cyclocross racing. The races are short, you can often see the riders three or four times on every five minute lap, and there is never a lull in the action. Cross races are flat out from start to finish. The worry is the weather. While the riders battle the elements by racing hard, November in northern Europe or New England can be a bitterly cold place to watch cycling. That’s why we developed the Cross Scarf. Made from 100% merino wool, the Cross Scarf provides excellent insulation, with a luxury feel against the skin. It’s finished in a classic Jacquard-knit construction with a Super Cross-inspired geometric pattern", shared Rapha.
- Insulating and breathable merino wool
- Naturally itch-free and odour-resistant for comfort and performance on or off the bike
- Super Cross-inspired geometric pattern
Super Cross Cap:
The Super Cross Cap is a classic, four-panel cotton cycling cap lined with anti-bacterial tape.
- Light, 100% cotton fabric
- Lined with anti-bacterial tape to absorb sweat
- Limited 2017 Super Cross series design
Super Cross T-shirt:
"Cut from the high quality jersey cotton, it features the emblem of Rapha’s 2017 Super Cross race series, with a slim cut and a low rear hem to make for a comfortable on-bike fit. It’s cyclocross to a tee", explained Rapha.
- Lightweight cotton fabric
- Screen-printed Rapha Super Cross emblem
- Slim yet comfortable fit for wear on or off the bike
- Longer-cut back hem to give coverage in an on-bike position