Ride Concepts (United States) - Press Release: Bring on the big mountains because this bomber shoe just got a lift to the top.
When upgrading the TNT, we maintained everything we liked about the feel and fit while improving key features to make the best downhill, big mountain and trail building shoe. Pedal contact and feel has increased via a new outsole, using our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber. The 12mm hexagon pattern outsole also features a recessed area on the toe and heel for traction while hiking and digging. A new microfiber synthetic upper is more comfortable and stronger, with an anti-bacterial mesh lining.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX Grip Rubber
- Microfiber synthetic upper is abrasion and weather resistant
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- 40mm Powerstrap for additional retention
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odor
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 493g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber