"The increased reach provides an increased level of smoothness during fast descents. Despite a lot of travel, the XMS kinematic enables efficient pedalling on trails and good downhill performance", they added.
The MSH I headset enables 3 adjustments to the steering tube angles so that the dynamic characteristics of the bike can be set - depending on preference the R.E1 can be made more manoeuvrable to orientated towards descents", explained Rotwild.
"The newly developed Multiple Dropout Inlay (MDI III) inserts allow the chain stay length to be changed easily so that adaptations specific to body size can be carried out and individual riding dynamics can be changed", they concluded.
MHS I (Modular Headset):
Allows 3 adjustments to the fork/steering tube angle for individual adjustments.
Hydroformed aluminium frame:
Lighter, safer and more durable frame due to perfectly dimensioned wall thickness and less welds at stress points reduce faultiness.
XMS suspension system:
Perfect sensibel 160 mm travel suspension for efficient pedaling on the trail and great downhill performance.
Carbon chainstay with MDI III:
Chainstay made of carbon for lower weight as well as increased side stiffness and with MDI III for individual riding dynamics adjustments.
- Competitive and light Enduro bike with 160 mm travel
- Extensively hydroformed aluminium frame
- Carbon fibre rear end
- XMS kinematics for efficient climbing and great downhill performance
- MHS I headset
- MDI III
- Fully internal cable routing with noice cancelling coating
- Boost 148 technology
- Detachable ISCG 05 adapter for chain guides
Configuration R.E1 Ultra:
- Headset - Rotwild MHS I tapered TI
- Rear shock - Fox float dpx2 3-pos evol lsc Factory Kashima
- Fork - Fox 34 float 160 3-pos fit4 lsc Factory Kashima
- Bar - Crankbrothers opium 15 mm rise / 780 mm width
- Stem - Crankbrothers iodine 50 mm (s, m, l) / 65 mm (xl)
- Seat post - Crankbrothers highline ø31.6 x 125 mm (s) / 160 mm (m, l, xl)
- Saddle - Ergon sme30
- Grips - Ergon gd10 slim
- Crank - Sram x1 eagle carbon 32t. 170 mm / bb92 press fit - boost
- Shifter - Sram x01 eagle
- Rear derailleur - Sram x01 eagle 12 speed
- Cassette - Sram x01 eagle 10-50t
- Brake - Magura mtr-21
- Rotor - Magura storm sl 180/180
- Wheelset - Dt swiss 27.5 xm1501 spline one (30) 110-15 / 148-12 tas
- Tire - Continental baron projekt protection 27.5x2.40
- R.E1 Pro
- R.E1 Core