Radon Bikes (Germany) - Start-ready for the World Cup: you can’t do better than that! The top model of the Jealous carbon fleet is equipped with the most distinguished features, and is characterised by propulsion and low weight.
The front is cushioned by a superb FOX 32 Float Factory fork and StepCast suspension with its soft response and firm settings. Furthermore, apart from the ultralight Jealous frame, there’s carbon as far as the eye can see: the DT Swiss XRC 1200 Spline wheels are not only featherweight and rigid, but their 25mm rim width provides generous space, allowing Schwalbe’s smooth-rolling top tyre combination, Racing Ray and Racing Ralph, to really take off.
The Newmen support and black gold handlebar offer comfort, yet hardly disturb the balance. Even the ultralight Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio has carbon seat stays. An absolute highlight is Shimano’s brand new XTR Group drive, which, thanks to its 11-51 tooth cassette, provides an astonishing gear ratio, and sets standards in terms of functionality, weight and good looks. The brakes also originate from Shimano’s top range, completing the perfect racing package. The Jealous 10.0 is ready to roll up to the starting line.
Are you ready, too?
The Jealous frame weighs a fantastically light 890 grams. High comfort levels and top rigidity scores also played an equally important role during development. Whether it’s the 1x drivetrain, the Boost thru axle, electronic shifting or dropper post equipment, this bike supports the newest standards and innovations. Four different frame sizes ensure an optimal fit for the rider.
The entry-level model comes with a slightly modified carbon lay up, resulting in an inexpensive retail price. At the same time, the frames for these models are designed also for dual-ring chain sets.
- Fox 32 Float Factory SC fork
- Shimano XTR groupset
- DT Swiss XRC1200 carbon wheelset
- Newmen carbon parts
- Frame: Jealous CF
- Fork: Fox 32 Float, Factory, SC, RL, Boost
- Travel fork: 100mm
- Wheelset: DT Swiss XRC1200 Spline, 25mm, 110/148
- Brakes: Shimano XTR BR-M9100
- Brake discs: Shimano XTR RT-MT900, 180/160mm, center-lock
- Crank: Race Face Next SL, 34T, 175mm
- Inner bearing: Race Face Next, Pressfit 92mm
- Shifter: Shimano XTR SL-M9100-I, 12-speed, I-Spec
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M9100-SGS
- Cassette: Shimano XTR CS-M9100, 10-51
- Chain: Shimano XTR CN-M9100
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced SL, 31.8 x 740 mm
- Stem: Newmen Evolution SL, 2s, 31.8 x 60/70/70/80 mm
- Headset: Acros AiX, IS41/IS52
- Grips: Radon racing grips
- Seatpost: Newmen Advanced Carbon, 30.9 x 430 mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Kit Carbonio
- Front tire: Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix-Speedgrip, TLE, Kevlar, 29" x 2.25"
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix-Speed, TLE, Kevlar, 29" x 2.25"
- Colour: UD-deep black / granite / cherry red
- Weight: 8,50 kg (Weight refers to the smallest frame size without pedals)
- Frame size: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Pedals: not included