Cannondale (United States) - Press Release: Roll smooth, roll fast, roll confident.
Wherever the road takes you, roll with Synapse – our most versatile, comfortable, all-around, up-for-anything, pure road machine.
Synapse might just be the perfect road bike. Supple and comfortable. Light and fast. Composed, capable, and easy to ride hard on all kinds of roads. It’s the perfect balance between the exhilerating speed of our race-winning steeds, and the up-for-anything adventurousness of our gravel bikes. It’s a pure celebration everything we love about road riding.
On every ride, SmartSense has your back. Just snap the power pack into the cradle, and roll out, knowing its intelligent system of lights and rear-facing radar is making you more visible, and more aware of what’s around you. SmartSense is cycling tech that’s easy to live with.
Fast or easy, solo or group, pavement or not. Your roads. Your ride. Your way. This is road riding at its purest.
With its ideal blend of comfort and speed, Synapse is ready to push the pace, or settle in for the long haul.
Synapse with SmartSense is intuitive and easy to use, and we've made picking your ideal setup easier than ever.
Synapse Carbon 1 RLE Specs:
- Wheel Sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Dura-Ace R100 BSA
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace, 12-speed
- Crank: Shimano Dura-Ace R9200, 50/34
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250, braze-on
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-34T, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9270 hydraulic disc, 12-speed
- Fork: Synapse Carbon, integrated crown race, Proportional Response size-specific design, 12x100mm thru-axle, thru-tube internal routing, hidden fender mounts
- Frame: Synapse Carbon, SmartSense enabled, Proportional Response size-specific design, BSA threaded BB, flat mount brake, 12x142mm thru-axle, thru-tube internal cable routing with Switch Plate, removable fender bridge, hidden rack/fender mounts
- Headset: Synapse Carbon Sealed Bearing, integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Front Tire: Vittoria Corsa tan wall, 700 x 30c
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 240 internals
- Rear Tire: Vittoria Corsa tan wall, 700 x 30c
- Rims: HollowGram 45 SL KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight-pull
- Tire Size: 30
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa tan wall, 700 x 30c
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT900 rotors
- Grips: Fabric Knurl Bar Tape
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Saddle: Fizik Tempo Argo R3, 150mm width, K:ium rails
- Seatpost: HollowGram SAVE Carbon SmartSense, 27.2 x 350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Stem: HollowGram SAVE, Alloy, -6°
- Extra 1: SmartSense with Lights and Radar, Trainer-compatible thru-axle