Fezzari Bicycles (United States) - Press Release: The all-new Cascade Peak with our AT529 frame is the best we have ever built! Better pedaling saves rider energy, better descending to instill confidence, and a more active, lively suspension design makes sure you return to the trail head with a smile on your face.
Now Includes X-Fusion Manic Dropper Seatpost.
The heart and soul of the Cascade Peak is the new Tetra-Link suspension design combined with our GA-Link Geometry.
- Climb-conquering pedaling efficiency – the suspension kinematics have been refined to increase pedaling efficiency and get you to the top of the climb faster and with more energy in your legs.
- A plush/bottomless feel – Fezzari designed a very progressive suspension to give an incredibly plush ride. This leads to great small bump sensitivity while preserving mid-stroke support.
- Active braking – the design ensures the suspension stays active under braking, even through technical sections.
Fezzari’s GA-Link Geometry allows you to adjust the geometry for both 27.5 plus and 29er wheels while maintaining a consistent bottom bracket height between the two platforms, creating more control, fun and confidence for you, the rider.
The Cascade Peak is our premiere alloy full suspension All-Mountain Trail machine. On the 27.5+ platform, the Cascade Peak's AT529 frame has all of the key features and more that you'd expect of a bike of this caliber; 12mm rear axle and tapered headtube for stiffness, 148mm boost spacing, sealed bearings on the pivots, and smooth welding. With 5.1" (130mm) of rock-chewing suspension travel, 27.5+ wheels, and an efficient pedaling platform, you'll climb parts of trails and descend through sections you didn't think were possible. Sram Level T hydraulic disc brakes will keep your speed in check.
Combine these features with our 23-point custom setup and you have a quality bike that is specifically built with your riding style in mind. You can't beat the value and ride quality the Cascade Peak offers.
- Frame: Fezzari Racing Design AT529, 130mm travel, full sealed cartridge bearings, replaceable derailleur hanger, tapered headtube, water bottle bosses
- Fork: DVO Diamond D1, 140mm travel, 1.5 inch tapered steer tube, 110mmx15mm boost thru axle, black
- Rear Shock: 2018 Fox Float DPS, Performance Series, 3 Position Lever with Evol SV aircan, matte black
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS No.57E, internal sealed cartridge bearing, tapered
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle Trigger 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 1x12, X-HORIZON, 12-speed, Type-3 roller bearing clutch, long cage
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275 GX Eagle, 10-52t, 12-speed
- Crank: Truvativ Descendant DUB 6K Aluminum Eagle Crankset
- Chainrings: SRAM X-SYNC 2 Eagle, 32t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, English Thread
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed
- Handlebars: Fezzari FRD Charger35, alloy, 35mm clamp, 760mm wide, 15mm riser, 9 degree bend
- Stem: Fezzari FRD Charger35, alloy, 35mm clamp, sizes vary depending on custom fit
- Tape/Grips: Fezzari lock-on grips
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic Internal Dropper with Remote (Travel adjusted with 23-point customs fit after checkout)
- Pedals: Available Separately
- Rims: Stans Flow 29er S1, Tubeless Ready, 32 hole or WTB i35 27.5+
- Hubs: Front: Bear Pawls Sealed Bearing Disc Boost 110x15mm, Rear: Bear Pawls Sealed Bearing Disc Boost 148x12mm, XD Driver
- Spokes: 1.8mm (15g) black stainless, brass nipples
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5WT Exo/Tubeless Ready 60 TPI, Rear: Maxxis Aggressor 29x2.5 Exo/Tubeless Ready 60TPI
- Tubes: Maxxis 29x2.5, (Tubeless setup available at Checkout)
- Brakes: SRAM G2 R Hydraulic Disc, SRAM Centerline Rotors, 180mm/160mm F/R
- Brake Levers: SRAM G2 R
- Extras: Fezzari Neoprene chainstay protector