Avanti Bikes (New Zealand) - The modern gravel geometry combined with clearance for up to 700x50c tyres, will see you carving trails with confidence aboard the new Avanti Gran-Durance range.
Gran Durance Pro:
The brand new, superlight and versatile Gran-Durance Pro, features a full carbon frame and fork with full internal/hidden cable routing to keep everything running smooth in even the most inclement gravel adventure or race. The frame and fork not only clears 700 x 50mm gravel tyres*, but features a full complement of mounts for bike packing accessories and will even take a dropper post with internal routing. Capped off with the light and fully sealed Alex Boondocks wheels, 45mm Kenda tyres and Shimano's bombproof 1x11sp GRX components, it's ready to rip.
Key features of the Gran-Durance Pro Road Bike:
- Light, thru-axle carbon gravel frame, with full internal cables and thru axles
- Light and tough full carbon gravel fork with clearance for 700x50c tyres*
- Smooth and reliable Shimano GRX 1x11sp hydraulic, with huge 42T rear 'bail out' cog
- Light, Tubeless-compatible, 23mm (internal) width Alex gravel wheels with sealed bearings
- 45mm wide Kenda Tubeless gravel tyres, roll fast and hook up on just about anything off road
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.