Electra Bicycle Company (United States) - Press Release: Finally, an e-bike for the rest of us.
Go farther, go faster and for less on the Townie Go! 7D. The newest addition to Electra’s Go! e‑bike collection combines the comfort and control of the best-selling bike in the U.S. with the power and fun of an electric bike.
For those who think a quality e‑bike is out of reach, the Townie Go! 7D is an uncomplicated, affordable ride for all ages, body types, heights and abilities. At only $1,499.99, the Townie Go! 7D features Electra’s patented Flat Foot Technology® and the easy-to-use Hydrive system, making this is the perfect bike for anyone looking to get out more and enhance their lifestyle.
- Frame: 6063-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel Unicrown, Straight/Tapered Leg
- Headset: 1 1/8” Steel Threaded/Semi-Integrated
- Rims: Anodized Alloy 26”× 36h
- Spokes: Front: 14 Gauge/Rear: 13 Gauge Stainless/Brass Nipples
- Front Hub: Alloy Low-Flange w/ 6-Bolt Disc, 36h
- Rear Hub: Alloy Low-Flange w/ 6-Bolt Disc, 36h
- Tires: 26” × 2.35” Balloon
- Crankset: Forged Alloy 170 mm, 42T FSA Chainring w/ Double Chainguards
- Pedals: Resin Platform w/ Non-Slip Rubber Tread
- Shifter: Shimano Revo 7-Speed Twist w/ Optical Gear Display
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY 7-Speed
- Cog: Shimano 7-Speed 14-34T
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Brake Levers: Alloy 4-Finger, Reach Adjustable
- Saddle: Ergonomic w/ Shock-Absorbing Elastomers
- Seat Post: Alloy Straight Post 27.2 x 350 mm
- Handlebars: Alloy Custom Bend 25.9” Width/4” Rise
- Stem: Forged Alloy 25.4 mm Quill, 80 mm Extension
- Grips: Comfort Kraton
- Extras: Rear Rack, Front Rack Compatible, Ring Lock Mounts, Internal Cable Routing, Alloy Kickstand, and Stainless Steel and Anti-Rust Hardware