After years of careful research and development, Favero Electronics proudly presents the worthy successor to bePRO: Assioma, the cycling power meter with impressive ease of use, precision and reliability.
- Easy to install - Install and move your Assioma power meter from one bike to another just like a normal pedal, easily and without special tools
- Bluetooth and ANT+ - Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers and smartphones, both Android and iOS
- Real dual-sided power data - The Assioma power sensors are placed on the pedals, exactly where the cyclist’s force is applied, this ensures an accurate data collection not only of the total power but also of the L/R power balance, the Torque Efficiency, the Pedal Smoothness, etc. The L/R power balance data by Assioma are not based on estimates but on real measurements: taken individually on both the left and the right side
- Accuracy and consistency - Assioma provides accurate watt measurements with a great consistency and stability in the actual on-road use conditions and at any temperature between -10°C and 60°C
- Waterproof, resistant and light - Assioma is the lightest and most compact pedal-based power meter: with no protruding elements, it does not interfere with the pedalling. Not even when cornering. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and fully waterproof
- Rechargeable and sustainable - Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least. The supplied charger allows you to charge the power meters simultaneously without uninstalling, thanks to the two-meter Favero Electronics - Rev. 01 – 20170524