Priority Bicycles (United States) - Press Release: Designed from the ground up to go the distance, the Embark flattens hills and brings destinations closer. Our goal was to build the most reliable and enjoyable e-bike experience through smart engineering and premium components – all backed by Priority’s signature, 7-day-a-week customer service.
From Ato Beyond:
Take the long way there, explore the other side of town, even take that hill to work. It’s no sweat, literally.
We designed the Embark to go further, worry-free. Featuring an ultra smooth Bosch motor, a rust and grease free Gates Carbon Drive belt, and a seamlessly shifting Enviolo rear hub – now the journey is just as rewarding as the destination.
- Frame: Ultralight 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Pedals: Priority Alloy Platform, Sealed
- Fork: Ultralight 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Front Light: Priority fixed, 700lm, 3x CREE R4 led, wired to bike battery
- Rims: WTB ST TCS 2.0 27.5"/650b - Tubeless Ready
- Rear Light: Priority fixed, wired to bike battery
- Front Hub: Priority 15mm Through Axle, Quick Release
- Seatpost: 31.6 Alloy Micro-adjust, 300mm (17"), 350mm (19"/21")
- Rear Hub: enviolo Trekking Group (n380)
- Belt: Gates Carbon Drive with Centertrack CDX 122T
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, Black, 14g front, 13g rear
- Saddle: WTB Pure or Selle Royale Gel
- Shifter: enviolo Trekking (c8)
- Handlebar Stem: Alloy, 6 degree 80mm17", 90mm 17" and 19" OR 70mm, 35 degree
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic Disc Dual Piston
- Handlebar: Alloy, 31.8 clamp, 6 degree rise, 630mm
- Grips: Velo, ergonomic dual density comfort
- Headset: Alloy Sealed
- Crankset: Priority Electric, 170mm (17"), 175mm (19"/21")
- Tires: WTB Horizon 650B PLUS 47M/M Tubeless Ready
- Front Sprocket: 50t Gates CDX
- Fenders: Aluminum+Plastic
- Rear Cog: 24t Gates CDX
- Kickstand: Alloy Rear Mounted Kickstand Included!
- Motor: Bosch Active Line Plus
- Color: Gloss White or Gloss Charcoal
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400
- Sizes: 17", 19" and 21"
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Weight: Approx. 45lbs