Quoc (United Kingdom) - Understated utility.
A supremely comfortable cool weather cycling sock ideally suited to bikepacking, all-terrain riding and off-season training, the Tech Wool is made from 57% Australian merino and finished in unassuming green camouflage.
Tailored with a Terry knit compression arch for enhanced comfort, the sock features a unique anti-piling design created by intertwining Nylon yarn with merino wool, building in a lasting quality that holds a better shape and piles less than a 100% wool sock.
Anti-bacterial and steadfastly odour resistant, the Tech Wool benefits from merino wool's well-documented benefits, including its natural thermo-regulation properties that warm or cool as your temperature changes.
- Signature Quoc logo
- 15cm cuff height
- Compression arch with terry knit padding for maximum comfort
- Anti-pilling fabric design
- Natural Anti-bacterial / Anti-odor
- Optimal foot temperature regulation
- Quick moisture wicking & highly breathable
- Green Camouflage
- Made in Taiwan
- Material: 57% Australian Merino wool, 41% Nylon, 2% spandex
- Thickness: Mid-weight (ideal for milder seasons: Spring, Fall and early Winter)
- Size: S - UK 3.5-6.5 / EU38.5 - 40.5 / US4.5 - 7.5, M - UK 7.5-10.5 / EU41.5 - 44.5 / US8.5 - 11.5, L - UK 11.5-14.5 / EU45.5 - 48.5 / US12.5 - 15.5